View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 10, 2013

sheemagul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanafzal View Post
Hassan Afzal here. Merit No. 2 in CE-2012 exams. Preferred group: PSP

All CSS aspirants are cautioned!

This post is to make it clear that I did seek guidance for preparation of CSS exams from a humble and honorable PSP officer of 37th Common, Sadiq Baloch.
I am continuously being advertised in Sunday issues of National dailies like Jang, Express, Dunya, etc. by academies like KIPS, Toppers, Officers, in Lhr; NOVA, NOA, KIPS, in Isb; and some others based in different cities inc. Fsd.
I want to make it crystal clear that I had not been to these academies since I started my preparation for CSS exams.
These academies are doing so to capture CSS aspirants on false claims.
It is requested to all potential CSS aspirants not to be duped by their bogus advertisements.

Well, pertaining to the query that whom to seek guidance from, I shall suggest u all to join any fresh qualified CSP. Individual attention from an authentic/reliable source matters the most.

Regards. .
Dear Sir hope You are fine, it is good to have concern about name using. But it is to inform that NOA (National Officers Academy) has not used Your name, You and all dear Aspirants can check its all advertisements. It is a prestigious institution and declares what actually produces.
thanks...