View Single Post
Old Friday, July 12, 2013

yasmeen lakho is on a distinguished road

Ok, now I'm confused about my optional subjects... help required by my dear fellow members.

I had almost made my decision to opt for IR+Public Administration+Islamic History I as my subjects, but am having second thoughts due to the following reasons. Kindly comment and substantiate if you agree/disagree.

1. I am considering dropping out either IR or Public Administration in favor of Islamiat, reason being that I feel that Islamit and Islamic History share the syllabus of atleast 25% which will onviosuly complement each other in terms of preparation. Does my assumption hold credense of Im worng in this notion of mine?

2. If above is correct, then which subject should I drop? IR or Pub Adm? I have a masters degree in IR, and enrolled for PhD. I went through the syllabus and found it quite easy to prepare, The IR course is still lengthy, and as someone put it correctly, its evolving and opinion based as well, and the checker may not give me marks if he/she doesnt concor with my point of view.

3. I started studying Pub Ad from a book and its quite interesting and the syllabus is short, BUT CONFUSING!! confusing in the sense that after looking at the syllabus and trying to locate those topics from the books is not easy. If I can haver this sorted out, I may retain Pub Ad and drop IR.

Sorry for the lengthy post but you guys give great advise ... plus it gives me a chance to express myself in English and that will help me in essay writting as well. aik teer mey do shikaar

Thanks in advance guys.