View Single Post
Old Friday, July 12, 2013
41st CTP - PSP (1st KPK)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 14

omerkhan is on a distinguished road

@ Psycho Empire: Thanks brother. That's a good idea, but right now I am myself reflecting on what exactly were the ingredients that led to high scores in essay and composition. Because I think I must be very sure about the technical aspects of writing before I guide others

@ Fahad: Now that you already have a reasonable preparation, I would suggest just build up on it. For each subject, read a couple of more books, cover topics that you had skipped or not read in detail, remove your confusions, attempt past papers, get them checked by someone for professional feedback/second opinion, collect facts and figures, quotations, etc. In other words just polish your preparation, subject by subject.

@ Hassan Babu: For Accounting, it was basically my A'levels study that helped. However, I would recommend the following: Business Accounting I and II by Frankwood for Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting by Matz and Uzry, Introduction to Business by Saeed Nasir, Income Tax Ordinance 2001 (selected sections as per syllabus), B.Com book for Auditing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omerkhan For This Useful Post:
Fahad M Mirza (Friday, July 12, 2013), Hassan Babu (Saturday, September 28, 2013), Rida Malik (Friday, November 29, 2013)