View Single Post
Old Friday, July 12, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 08568

sadia hussain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad M Mirza View Post
Hi... I'm a CSS-2012 qualifier who actually failed on May 20th 2013 once the final results were displayed... My first attempt, 2 months of study with dedicated passion and all... Was totally confident I would make it, but... Anyways, my DMC is here below:

Essay: 42
Precis & Composition: 48

Everyday Science: 63
Pakistan Affairs: 42
Current Affairs: 24

Islamyat: 70

Business Administration: 78
Forestry: 62
Journalism: 65
History of Pakistan & India: 130 (60+70)
Muslim Law & Jurisprudence: 38

Viva: 193

Total Marks: 855
Merit: 222... ... ...

Since after this humiliating result, I would love to have the suggestions from the winning qualifiers in this context, as I have already wasted my time for this year thinking I would make it (till May 20th), now am appearing for CSS-2014, inshAllah... And now they tell us there will be a screening test first, so that might have another quota system... So to sit in the exams, you qualify another exam first...

Luck has never been smiling on me for past few years, and some consider it a valuable asset for making it to the Civil Services Academy *sigh*...

Any suggestions, please...?? Please...??
i can so relate to your feelings , while reading your post , i felt as if, someone is writing on my behalf.

i have almost similar score,
written : 655
viva : 198
total : 853
merit : 234

just a difference of 2 marks and 12 positions down, wow that speaks alot about the competition we are in.....