View Single Post
Old Friday, July 12, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arooj Goheer View Post
Dear Sir,
I am 26 years old, from Bahawalpur and have done my BSC with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry, MBA in finance and MS in HRM. Here are my questions:
1- I am currently ding a 9-6 job. Do you think I can prepare for CSS with the job?
2- I have gone through the whole thread and have seen your recommendation for punjabi. So I added it in my optional courses. The optional courses I have selected are (WHICH ARE NOT FULFILLING THE 600 POINTS):
i-Geography
ii-Business Administration
iii-Punjabi
iv- International Relations
v- I want to go for some course in history, but don't know which one should I opt for. I seek your guidance Sir for the selection of the course as well as on the overall combination of the optional courses I have selected.

3- From where in Lahore I can get Sir Khursheed's notes for Geography?

4- As FPSC has made Screening test compulsory for all the aspirants of CSS-2014, and it will be MCQs based. The syllabus comprises of all the compulsory subjects plus general mathematical and analytic ability. What strategy do you propose for preparing for the test?

Jazakillah and Thank you in anticipation
For such long list of queries,better call me some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armawaaan View Post
respected sir!!! i am doing my bs now,,will finish this within two years.. i want to be a csp(PAS) via css...I want to start preparation but a confusion badly preventing me from starting any preparation,,that is my right leg is slightly affected from polio,it is one inch short and little weak from right one(right is totally normal),,however i have a very good body posture,passing a dynamic life,can play circket,walk without a support...though i am using prosthetic limb...........my question is; am i eligible for PAS(DMG)??? am i physically impaired??? from whwre i can got clarification regarding this......IF I AM PHYSICALLY IMPAIRED,,I WILL SAY GOOG BYE TO CSS,AS I AM NOT INTRESTED IN GROUPS LIKE postal,commerce,audit,information...thax , looking forward for your kind help..
Bro,I am afraid that you are not eligible for DMG but i am not an authority on it.You better call FPSC and ask them.Kehtay h jo hota ha achay k liay hota ha so trust on Almighty,there will be something better for you I.A.Remember in prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by adin View Post
Aoa sir
I have just completed civil engineering and want to appear in CSS 2014
I am confused about optional subjects
My combination is
Journalism
Punjabi
Sociology
Public Administration
Geography
but after going through many threads i came to know journalism,sociology and geography doomed the students
Kindly help me out
Geography is average scoring.Let us see trend of 2013.If u have other options in mind,you share with me so i may better tell you among those subjects.

Last edited by Arain007; Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: merged