View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 13, 2013

Rohail Siddiqui is on a distinguished road

Ammar Malik I want to ask few questions from you.. I have received an offer letter from ASF as an Inspector and they asked me to join training camp on 19th of this month for medical and training , you can see my recommendation at FPSC website (Muhammad Saqib) is my real name.. I am bit confused whether to join it or not as I have done MBA and now I am doing MS/Mphill and I want to continue my education till PHD.. Its my priority.. I want to ask after training whether they will post me to my desired city or not? second I want to ask will I be able to continue my study along with the job? I doubt it b/c I have read previous posts which suggests that this job has fluctuating work hours which varies I guess.. 9 to 5 job suits me as I want to continue my study.. I have also qualified a test for (Lecturer BPS-17) and waiting for the interview , this job suits my goal of further study.. I want your opinion , I have mentioned all my condition as you are yourself working as Inspector so your opinion will be valuable.. furthermore , what salary they offer to Inspector initially? and kindly do answer my question regarding posting , whether they post us to our desired city or not? and last but not the least what are the chances of getting promotion? waiting for your urgent response.. thanks..