View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 14, 2013

Qurban Ali Qureshi is on a distinguished road
Default "Let me take care of today, tomorrow shall take care of itself"

This statement depicts the idea that paying attention to today and making it valuable, useful and worthy is very essential because worry about today means one is take caring of one’s future. One must take care of his today because today always bears fruits in future. Real time of actions is present neither past nor the future. So one should use one’s mind and energy in the present time, in a result future will be shaped automatically and past become wonderful. Some people have convictions that they will do their desire works in future now a lot of time is in hands for doing tasks. In this way they waste their time and can not achieve their desire goals. You have observed such type of example in your daily life e.g. Mostly students start preparations for the exams in the last days.
One can make today valuable by protecting oneself from evil and negative things, and wasting of time, hardworking, joining the group of smart people and working in competitive environment. My mother always said to me that, stay away from the negative people, because negative people will make you negative and promote towards evil things and waste your time. My father advised me always make company and group with people smarter than you and work in competitive environment if you want to achieve your desire goals. Smarter will provide you useful information and knowledge, and guidance to succeed in your life. Competitive environment stress you to achieve you goals.
Consequently one should take care of current life and should make beautiful and made all possible efforts to make it wrathfulness if one wants to see bright future.
The Following User Says Thank You to Qurban Ali Qureshi For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Ali Qureshi (Wednesday, October 30, 2013)