View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 14, 2013
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowsherwan View Post
1.I assume you people are not aware of financial condition of this country.

Wrong assumption

2.When major chunk of our resources go to debt servicing, paying circular debt and salaries

Major chunk of our resources is wasted in corrupt practices , tax evasion etc

3.and a country where quality of basic necessities like health and education is compromised due to lack of funds, respectable members of this forum are suggesting that govt should recruit more and more.

You think by not allocating a mere 300 to 400 qualified individuals to various government departments, our education and health sector will remarkably improve?

4. Only because they passed the exam and interview.

Yes, only because we have passed the exam and interview of one of the toughest exams of this country. We are not demanding that a separate share of jobs be created for us, we are only asking to allocate us the vacant posts which may fall to the sycophants.
Since none of you is a qualified officer it is useless to make you understand. However, let me try.
Firstly, perhaps you are ignorant of the fact that CSA does not has capacity to train 800 people. So firstly new academy should be built. And i expect that you are wise enough to understand the cost for that.

Secondly, when people like you who think that this country's financial condition isnt bad, join office, naturally they would require separate offices and vehicles because if this country can afford uselessly recruiting unwanted men why not vehicles and houses. Given the present situation in most of the groups (and your oft quoted example of IRS) you have to share the office. Where would the new resources come from?

Thirdly, CSP does not draw salaries only. Houses, vehicles, fuel, requisition, office expenditure, trainings all these cost enormously.

Fourthly, perhaps you are ignorant enough to understand the fact that if these 800 people are inducted, their promotions in next grade would be drastically affected as your juniors may retire in grade 18. And the very charm of this service would be compromised.
Since i am short of time. Will make you understand some other day.