View Single Post
Old Monday, July 15, 2013
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarm View Post
Wasim Riaz khan bhai, with all due respect , i want to ask u something?If u were on our place , would u say that ,that there are available vacancies and the government should not increase them to save expenidure.I am 100% sure ,if u were on our place , you would say what we are saying .Bhai ,simple see bat hai , kio rocket science to nahi hai , jab vacancies hain to kia problem hai,anyways i think u would stick to ur pt, khair hona wohee hai jo federal government chayyeygeeee, but one should be reasonable in an argument......
Well, i agree with you. I understand the ordeal you people are going through. My point was , you cant claim it as your right. You cant protest. People here were so emotional that i had to step in. Look at the first post of this thread. The tune, the language is offensive. And you may not know senior FPSC officials regularly visit this forum. It was a kind of offensive. When you havent fulfilled the criteria and you need a favour, you have to be patient, humble and submissive. Only then you may get favour. We seniors may not be as smart as you people are but we know few things a lot better than you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Empire View Post
To all:
Let's keep the tone of debate low; we are living in a democracy and thereby we have agreed to disagree.
So, let's the war.
Step no. 1: kindly confirm the availability of VACANT SEATS. The source should be authentic, not some Urdu daily. As far as I here from my friends in IRS: " jab itnay zyada officers hongay, tau iZzat khak ho gee" I think this statement implies that even IRS officers of 36th common find their numerical strength way too much.
Anyway, the point that I wanted to make is that before presenting our case we should do our homework. So, any volunteer?
Yes thats the right way. Firstly , one should know what the exact number of vacancies is?
Study the rules, under whats conditions govt may refuse filling the available vacancies

Last edited by Arain007; Monday, July 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: merged