View Single Post
Old Monday, July 15, 2013
43rd CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 140

Fahad M Mirza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadia hussain View Post
i can so relate to your feelings , while reading your post , i felt as if, someone is writing on my behalf.

i have almost similar score,
written : 655
viva : 198
total : 853
merit : 234

just a difference of 2 marks and 12 positions down, wow that speaks alot about the competition we are in.....
I can sense that, pretty close to the chest, especially when talking to family members and friends who used to say, ;bas ab kya reh gaya hai, samjho hogya bas'... But then again, it's a Competitive Exam, not a Qualifying Exam... Survival of the fittest... I do believe inshAllah there will be a day we all would be discussing this issue at CSA, Lahore with a hearty laugh... Still a lot more to do with refining... All the best for CSS-2014, inshAllah...

@Psycho Empire:

Sir as my DMC displays my score for Muslim Law and Jurisprudence, which subject can you recommend from your experience and knowledge that can be switched with it...? Am not very good with languages, and have no clue how can I write in Punjabi even when my Islamyat is in English... What can you suggest, keeping all the other subjects intact...?

Last edited by Arain007; Monday, July 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Fahad M Mirza For This Useful Post:
sadia hussain (Monday, July 15, 2013)