View Single Post
Old Monday, July 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 97

nowsherwan is on a distinguished road

Waseem Riaz Khan;625079]

1. Since none of you is a qualified officer it is useless to make you understand.

You have assumed wrongly, yet again.I am a serving government officer and I don't see any reason for you to judge me or the qualification level of other respected members following this thread.

2.Firstly, perhaps you are ignorant of the fact that CSA does not has capacity to train 800 people. So firstly new academy should be built. And i expect that you are wise enough to understand the cost for that.

a)So you are suggesting that precious human resource be laid waste just because the monetary cost of building an academy is high. All over the world the world hefty amount of resources are spent on developing human capital and in this regard, developing those who have proved themselves worthwhile.

b) You are trying to alienate 800 qualifiers (788 to be precise) from the rest of the society. 800 families will reap benefit from 800 employed qualified individuals.

3.Secondly, when people like you who think that this country's financial condition isnt bad, join office,

I don't think so but I do think that two wrongs never make a right. With the current level of corruption and nepotism going on, it has become very hard to get a reasonable job and you, my friend are proposing that the brunt of all the ills be put on 788 qualifiers?

4.Brother naturally they would require separate offices and vehicles because if this country can afford uselessly recruiting unwanted men why not vehicles and houses. Given the present situation in most of the groups (and your oft quoted example of IRS) you have to share the office. Where would the new resources come from?

a)You are making it sound as if the allocated qualifiers will be a huge burden on national exchequer. Don't you think that they would be doing some work because of which they will get paid.

b) Every year hundreds of people are recruited on political bases, given key posts, sent on deputation, hired on contracts etc Where do you think their pay comes from? You think by depriving us, such recruitment will stop? Our national exchequer will flourish?

5.Thirdly, CSP does not draw salaries only. Houses, vehicles, fuel, requisition, office expenditure, trainings all these cost enormously.

same answer as above

Fourthly, perhaps you are ignorant enough to understand the fact that if these 800 people are inducted, their promotions in next grade would be drastically affected as your juniors may retire in grade 18. And the very charm of this service would be compromised.

Brother the whole discussion is revolving around the vacant posts. These posts were there and they will be filled up by the cronies of powerful people isn't it better to fill them up with those who are deserving and qualified? Aren't promotions affected when out of the cadre deputations are made? Why would all the bad things occur if these 788 qualifiers are allocated? I wonder if merit isn't being violated in various departments.

6.Since i am short of time. Will make you understand some other day.

We are all answerable to our conscience. I am expressing what I believe and I may be wrong, but rest assured nothing bad is intended towards you or any other member who disagrees.
The Following User Says Thank You to nowsherwan For This Useful Post:
Venerated (Monday, July 15, 2013)