View Single Post
Old Monday, July 15, 2013
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by najiah malik View Post
AOA....im doing BS in environmental sciences...n my 6th semester will be started in sept...as im free now so i wana avail these vacations..kindly tell me about the recommended books for css preparation...as i really wana do that...
Well , i am env engr frm uet . You should read dawn continously and read some good english novels or other sorts of books related to fiction or history . You should focus on developing analytical skills and correcting english . As youhave got ample time at your disposal , so In Shaa Allah , only these things will work . you can too increase your vocabulary . But at first focus on bs env sceincs. And forestry and geography maybe easy for you , as they are easy for me as a env engr . Best of luck .