View Single Post
Old Monday, July 15, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waseem Riaz Khan View Post
Haha, I am already Civil servant for last three years and definitely know civil service much better than you do. Dont try to be over smart. First, join the service then we will have discussion. thanks
Janab wahee tu me keh raha hoon ki ap qualified officer ho buhut janthay ho kia kar rahay ho is thread me ? Waisy pakistan ki halat p ap b reham karo na kitna paisa waste ho jaye ga if u leave this job and join another training, if you are a true pakistani and also know the financial conditions of pakistan so I think you ll not leave your present job coz if you leave all the expences of the govt on you will go to waste. Aisa he hay na? But no you will join the next job DMG or Police or smthing else just becoz self intrest will stop you from pakistan intrest coz after all it revolves around you. with all due respect
Imrantm (Saturday, September 14, 2013), Venerated (Monday, July 15, 2013)