View Single Post
Old Monday, July 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha saeed View Post
My English does not meet the criteria of comparative exam that is why aspirants including me want to learn English. At least, You can tell us the technique to improve vocabulary. It is the gist of this thread.
may LORD bless you.
Dear Isha get a Note book, start reading Wall Street Journal http://wsj.comWhen you read a word, note it down in the note book with Blur Marker, also note down the sentence of Journal in which it was used so that you know the context in which it has been used in Blue pointer, also give the dictionary description of that word in black pointer...now review these words whenever you get some time. Then you also use these newly learnt words in your text, here on forum as well.....The more you will use those words, the more they will congeal in your mind....You must also learn the words with their contexts, in that way these are yours for life...as you can't cram the words...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedmalik View Post
Yes @bilal you can give us startegy to atleast we feel confidence in English writing.
Dear i can give you guys a specific time after Ramadan, and as you are aspiring for 2015 exam so you have ample time, don't worry things will get better...Have faith in Allah almighty and yourself.

For now i would suggest you to start from Basic grammatical concepts, get a basic grammar and learn the parts of speech i-e Noun, Verb and Prepositions etc.....Get to know their functions and role in a sentence syntax, then i will tell you what to do next.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
isha saeed (Monday, July 15, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Monday, July 15, 2013), shajiya (Monday, July 15, 2013)