Thread: Mpa
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 17, 2013

sidra tarar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLearner View Post
Asalam O Alaikum,

I want to know the worth of MPA(Master In Public Administratin). I got 58% in b.com. With this percentage I know I can not get admission in Karachi University. I was planing for MBA in Finance Well I will apear in the test of KU in december. I will tick both MPA and MBA. Now coming to the question. I want to know the worth of MPA. I have interest in Finance. I can not afford private universities.

Please seniors answer.

Regards Anum
i have done master in Public Administration From Fatima Jinnah women University Rawalpindi in 2012 with 79% marks but till now i could not find any job in public sector....and in private sector they prefere MBA graduates and now i have applied for M.phil in Administrative sciences at Punjab university Lahore....MPA degree is very interisting as compare to MBA it tells about government structure,public policy analysis,government budgeting and all about bueaucratic sturucture and decission making that is very interisting and in addition all MBA subjects are also taught like finance and auditing etc...but market value of MBA is still high than MPA
TheLearner (Wednesday, July 17, 2013)