View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 24, 2005
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Wah boy is on a distinguished road

Salam Tabbasum Bhai,

MASHALLAH all very nice and valid points and from ur words any one can guess that u r very patriotic which is good to see.

I have no doubt about that everyone talks about their land first and we should do the same, but what i meant was that our responsibilities does not end here our Muslim brothers and sisters have some rights on us and we need to fulfill those at the same time.

Now we don't have to physically go to their teritories and fulfill our duty but i think openely showing the sympathy for them on international level is close enough to fullfil the duty from our side.(i mean govt here)

I also strongly believe that this Muslim Umma have 90% of there psychological pressure on west because of Pakistan (Thanks to ALLAH).

Ofcourse we need to be strong specialy economicaly and morally before we can offer help to anybody, but during the process or should i say on the way to our success we need to remebres Muslim brother and sisters in mind.

Arabs are not doubt ae very arrogant towards the muslims specially from Pakistan as i have experinced that myself while i was working at Doha. If you analyse them closely they are paying the price for this.

As long as Afgans are concerned i think they forgot that we provided them shelters and it were Pakistani's who weclomed 3.5 million at the time of need, but belive me brother the day is not far when they will seek our help again and what face will they bring on door step then this is the question they need to start thinking now.

It is not only afgans we helped every one every where in the world when they needed and we are still very much respected in many muslim countries.
(specially in Africa as i have dealing with few of them)

I think we should continue to do so if not economicaly then moraly.
I hope i have cleared my self.
Kind regrads
Yasir