View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 05, 2007

Proud Pharmacist is on a distinguished road

I just want to say that Musharraf-Benazir deal has exposed our (so-called) leaders. Musharraf came into power with an agenda that he want to make Pakistan free from the corrupt politicians. And the main targets were obviously Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto. He cursed them throughout his regime. But now when his power is going to be weakened, he is ready to do everything in order to extend his duration of rule. And I am sorry that Benazir Bhutto is going to support him.
Benazir Bhutto belongs to Pakistan Peoples Party which is famous for fighting against Millitary Dictatorship. But now Benazir is determined to ruin her own Father's party values. She is playing the worst politics among all the leading politicians of Pakistan currently.
Actually Benazir's Party is in opposition benches for he last 10 years. So Benazir is desparate for the ruling chair. And I think that she will be ready to share powers with PML-Q under the Dictatorship of Gen. Musharraf.
If that happens then it means we will have to suffer for 5 more years of Millitary Rule. And we all know that PPP is the biggest party in the Alliance for the Rehabilitaion of Democracy (ARD) alongwith PML-N. So what is the status of this 8 years struggle for the restoration of Democracy??