View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 18, 2013
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by haniya khan View Post
i have trek to pakistan by ahmad saeed it is a good book but have too much quotations what should i do?
You would have to remember short ones and important ones . Not all of these . Only remember them , those whl thjnk covers whole topic . Trek to pakistan is full of qiotations , uoj would have to make your viewpoint from them .

Quote:
Originally Posted by naseerulqasimi View Post
Sir, I have Trek to Pakistan by Saeed Ahmad. It is full of quotations. Too much, I think, I want help, secondly, what should be other book with this one to complement? Regards
Ikram rabbanis is best to make a combination with any one of book i.e trek or struggle.

Last edited by Syeda Bukhari; Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad Ali Chaudhry For This Useful Post:
haniya khan (Friday, July 19, 2013), QudsiaBano (Thursday, May 25, 2017)