View Single Post
Old Monday, August 06, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarabro
i m telling to that all cssforum members,specially quratullain & sureshlasi & also last island ,all moderators

please check it out my all thread, me sended to forum ,and how much me improve my prepration for css ?
Dear Waqar,

I just had a glimpse of your recent posts and found that most of them fall under "News & Articles Section" and are copied/pasted somewhere lacking reference as well. Coming to your request, honestly I can't evaluate your performance on the basis of your posts found under News & Articles Section. The only way for me to evaluate your effort is those posts whereby you've requested something or those where you've given your own opinion like the first post of this thread. And here I really found no improvement. Your sentences are still broken and un structured. NO OFFENSE MEANT but you cannot bring an over night change in status quo, you need to burn the midnight oil to make a difference. Really I cannot even say that this post of yours was even a cut above.

Please, explore the English Precis and Composition section of the forum and do what Suresh and Island have recommended you via PMs.

Regards,