View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 18, 2013

Anønymøus is on a distinguished road
Smile Drivers C/D New Laptops

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms672 View Post
I have purchased two new laptops of Dell & HP for 60+ 85+ thousands respectively , but have not got their dvds(drivers of display and audio etc..) my question is that ky new laptop drivers auto hote hn ya kya? agar milte hn to me apne driver ko bhejun woh shoop wale se leker ae. ek me windows 8 karwai he or ek me windows 7... Which is the best one to install? I have been just using simple windows xp, now let me know which is the best one. and please let me know which things are given with a new laptop of hp and dell. I have just got laptops with chargers, no extra battery, no dvds, etc? kyan new laptots jo he woh auto hn is lie ni mile mujhe dvd drivers? Thanx.
I do not know which models you have purchased, you can search on the web with your model number the accessories which are given with it. By default with new laptops you definitely get a vendor CD including drivers, some softwares etc. Some laptop models are specifically designed for Windows O/S and Window O/S may already have its drivers, in that case you may not be given the drivers CD. Its better to check accessories list on the web.

Further up to now Windows 7 O/S is more stable than Windows 8 O/S.

Last edited by Anønymøus; Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Correction
The Following User Says Thank You to Anønymøus For This Useful Post:
dms672 (Friday, July 19, 2013)