View Single Post
Old Friday, July 19, 2013

sikander marri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms672 View Post
I have purchased two new laptops of Dell & HP for 60+ 85+ thousands respectively , but have not got their dvds(drivers of display and audio etc..) my question is that ky new laptop drivers auto hote hn ya kya? agar milte hn to me apne driver ko bhejun woh shoop wale se leker ae. ek me windows 8 karwai he or ek me windows 7... Which is the best one to install? I have been just using simple windows xp, now let me know which is the best one. and please let me know which things are given with a new laptop of hp and dell. I have just got laptops with chargers, no extra battery, no dvds, etc? kyan new laptots jo he woh auto hn is lie ni mile mujhe dvd drivers? Thanx.
Dont get worry about the drivers, you can have up to date drivers from Internet..Just google the models of your laptops and download from there Offical site..

As far as the accessories are concerned, I dont think so they will give an extra Battary or DVD/CD (I didnt get when I bought my Sony Vaio)..If both of the Laptops are DOS, then you have to start from the fresh if you are going to Install a fresh Windows..and if its a genuine Widows laptop (like the Shop keeper says ) there might be Recovery files, in there somewhere in the drive/ drives..

Final words, Install windows in both of your laptops, surf internet by LAN after installation of windows, google your Models, Download the drivers and Install and you are ready to go..Piece of Cake

P.S: Congratulation for those awesome machines..
dms672 (Friday, July 19, 2013)