View Single Post
Old Friday, July 19, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
sir the written exam date is now announced decided to go with this combination Mercantile Law (65 in 2011)
Accounts Audit (116 in 2011)
New ones are
Us History
International Law
punjabi
Sir kindly comment on this combination any subject i should dro
Combination is v good..Wish u good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz89 View Post
Sir I am a doctor. My optionals for CSS-2014 are

Psychology,
Zoology,
I.Law
Public Administration

Is this a good combination?

Please suggest book for Public administration.
Combination is good.Think about Punjabi,it is a a golden subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohaib Pervaiz View Post
Salam Sir i have done BE Electronics i wan to opt

Psychology
Islamic History and Culture
Pb administration /Sociology /journalism
please advice which 2 subjects of 100 marks i choose with psychology and ihc combination
Up to your taste.These three are nearly equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam khan View Post
Assalam-o-Alikum
Sir,
I have done fsc and now I am a student of BS zoology and I want to appear in css examination in near future ?I am confused that I have done may inter with science subjects and now I am reading zoology,chem and botany so how I will get my interest in arts subjects like Islamiat,urdu and other subjects except science subjects??
Sir please guide me.
What can i tell dear,You should answer it.It depends upon your commitment and dedication but better concentrate on your graduation first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisha khushbakht View Post
A.o.a..sir.. I have done bsc with double math and physics..now i am confuse about subject selection.i want to opt applied mathematics,islamic history..please sir can you suggest subject for me...the above subjects are of 400 marks...i want to opt a subject of 200..but confused..so please help me... Regards:
Punjabi,Stat,Forestry,Journalism,Sociology,Public Ad but opt Stat if u have command on it otherwise don't.
aisha khushbakht (Friday, July 19, 2013), The Viper (Saturday, July 20, 2013)