View Single Post
Old Friday, July 19, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeadman View Post
To be honest, I believe age relaxation is not an issue but is being made an 'issue' by all of us who are always prepared to target any and every government rules. Government departments need young fresh blood instead of over aged candidates who are 'desperately' looking for a job to make the most of it in the shortest possible time.

It's obvious those looking for 10 or 15 years of age relaxation have attempted or had the chance to go for previous PCS exams where they surely 'failed' or were so naive to not even know that it took place.

I have the right to support any policy so please no arguments. I am agreeing with the government here.
When you target some particular group you should always be ready to face the arguments given in response to your comments.

Let suppose I require age relaxation, I was neither naive nor failed in written/interview. What should I do now?

If Govt needs fresh blood then why they allow age relaxation for in-service candidates upto 35 years? Are they fresh blood? Isn't it discrimination of the rights of the public as per constitution? Though the relaxation should be given to those who are jobless instead of giving opportunity to already employed to stop creating administrative problems due to their shifting of departments once they pass.

Its just to make you realise, hope you take it as normal.