View Single Post
Old Friday, July 19, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold
Default Be Neutral and Prudent

Dear all let us not entangle ourselves in whether She is topi drama or not, we must be rational towards it: Don't let yourself be taken in the maelstrom of emotions.

I support her cause but make me understand following logic:

Premise 1: Yahood o Nisara kabhi tumharay dost nhi ho skte.
Premise 2: Malala is being hosted by Britain and is apple of their eye.

Conclusion: Malala cannot be a sincere Muslim at least.

Dear all, first premise is True because it is the ayat of Quran e Pak.....
Second premise is in itself a reality as is self evident.....
The conclusion following from two True premises can never be False.....That is an established Logical concept.....

Britain honored Salman Rushdie in the very same way as she is Honoring Malala. He had commited grave blasphemy in his book.
They also honored and sponsored Mirza Ghulam Qadiani.....why don't they highlight the poor boy whose brother was slain in Madrassa of North Waziristan? He raised his voice but it was not heard, because he was not sponsered one.

__________________________________________________ __________

I am still unable to convince myself about her accomplishment, what exactly she has done? If she had raised voice against the brutality of Taliban and for the education of girls (as far as i know), those girls are still in that apocalyptic condition, what is she doing there? She must come back and hoist the flag she had carried and become the spearhead of their rights? A boy raised the voice against the massacre brought by a drone attack on a Madrasa in North Waziristan, 70 innocent children were mercilessly slain...They were just student of Hadith and Fiqa.....A brother of the lost ones raised voice against that brutality, no one paid heed to him, because he was not planted and sponsored.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Conclusion: She is just a damp squib, a mere planted seed to reap some fruits. The Americans after pressurizing Pak Army to launch offensive against Haqqani group but in vain, launched that Trojan.....I was amazed at hoardings in Lahore next day she was attacked asking Army to wipe off Haqqani network, while the base of operation of Haqqanis is not Swat and TTP had accepted the responsibility. Every one has the right of having independent opinion but this is what i understand.
isha saeed (Friday, July 19, 2013), tahira99 (Saturday, July 20, 2013)