View Single Post
Old Friday, July 19, 2013

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Why most of you think that malala should say this malala should not say this when you dnt respect here with heart??? for u she is nothing more than an ordinary girl. why do you expect from her that she should raise some issues.

I am not expecting anything from her, because she is not mature enough to talk about that all issues.

If it is her responsiblity to raise issues then why some issues?? why not all the issues of pakistan why so much selectivity???

who is saying that this is all her responsibility?

Why not the issue of Hazara mass killing?? why not the Mukhtara Mai??
Mukhtara Mai was also a drama... only to show that women is not safe in Pakistan nd need freedom etc.

why not the dicloser of Usama Bin Ladin?? Why not the massive corruption?? why not the attacks on polio teams????
It was nice of her that she presented us peace loving people, how she presented us peace loving?
she did enough by saying that Pakistan is truely a democrative country.
i dont think Pakistan is democratic country, where she has seen democracy?

Is not his enough?? Is not nice of her that she did not talk about the issues of Pakistan??
yes, bohat ahsan ha us ka mazeed nahi boli.

For me she said what she thought is right. We dnt have any right to dictate her. She is not our leader, she is not one whom we have selected through votes. She is not the one who consumes our major portion of GDP.

You should demand all this from our own leaders, from Nawaz Shareef, From head of all the institutions.
And please be mature without anyone's approval drones can not be flied in our country.
If malala really not care about the children who are killed in drone attacks then we can not say that we care about them. How can we care about them?? we have thrown them under the fear of terrorists, we have not rit there.!!
we are not expecting care from Malala but i am expecting same care from UN for all the children, why only they are showring care over Malala and quiet about several innocent children died in Kashmir and phalistien?

please read my previous post and answer the questions there.