View Single Post
Old Friday, July 19, 2013

joker777 is on a distinguished road

Looser will only join TCS....i believe in myself so i am not making any compromise at all.................Its a humble request to all those who are not joining TCS, kindly kindly submit an application to the director HR of TCS and tell them we are not afraid of any challenge, we love to take challenges but the problem is that, YOU PEOPLE DON'T HAVE GUTS TO AFFORD US

I will go prior to 25 and will submit ma rejection with an application. I feel angry and disappointed.

Unable to fogot that worst speaker "TABASUM", One of my friend who was itern @ TCS told me that its not a place to grow, Its like a government organistation......But i was thinkng, k itne interviews conduct kare h or itna time lagaya h, to definetly hame learning oppurtunity + Respet milege BUT ALAS my friend was right.

And one more thing, when i told him that TBASUM will be our mentor for a year.....he laughed @ me and said if TCS offer you 70K with vehicle, don't go for it hahahahah, and i can understand why he said this.

One more thing for the individuals in wting list.....i am, sure 10 to 12 of you will get an offer very soon, so mates be prepared.....NOW i realise k itne waiting list wale ku bulaye the, initially i was feeling very sorry for them bu no i am feeling double sorry fr them hahahahahahaha.

Or haan, you people remember he said k hame jo material parhaya jaega during our training wo ik intern "BANDiii" design karege... WHAT WAS IN HIS MIND????? he think we earn these degrees by copy culture? or we don't have talent? or is TCS last destination?

I wish i could bring him to ma uni. so that he can take some classes on delivering presentations to B. graduates............"MUMMY DADDY LARKE NAHI CHAHYE" still unable to forgot his comment

And the best Sean " YAHA SE HUM WARE HOUSE JAEGE, to Girls alag van me or boys alag van me or kisi ko kamtar koi na samjhe"..... I was like Stone Cold Austin, tried to scream on every word of his "WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?"

Last edited by Syeda Bukhari; Friday, July 19, 2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain posts