View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 20, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by uroooj hayat View Post
Hi.. Would you care to help me out?
I want to ask you some questions regarding (AD post) IB exams as there is no one to guide me here.

My 1st question is that how one can get to know about IB admission date and all the process? Because I think there is no website where one can download admission form from.
These jobs are advertised through federal public service commission , FPSC. The advertisement appears both on the website of FPSC as well as in newspapers like Jang , Dawn etc. When it is advertised , the applications are submitted online through FPSC website.
Quote:
Secondly, I'm simply graduate. So Am I eligible to take this exam or not?
The qualification required for these jibs is Masters. So in this way you don't come up to the criteria.
Quote:
Thirdly, is there any subjective exam after objective test or just one MCQs exam?
Kindly reply me soon. I'm waiting. Thanks
No. There won't be any subjective paper after this and only an interview would be conducted with written qualified candidates.
uroooj hayat (Saturday, July 20, 2013)