View Single Post
Old Monday, August 06, 2007

Proud Pharmacist is on a distinguished road

Have we ever thought that during this Musharraf's regime, how much secure we are??? He has introduced new terms rather new social diseases in our country, i.e. Terrorism, Extremism etc. I want to invite you people to look back into recent history, before Musharraf's regime, do you find any hints of these social illnesses in our dear homeland? I think NO. All have been started by the Govt itself due to its policies.
Hence to have any deal with him, to extend his duration will be lethal for our society. Moreover he is damaging the roots of ISLAM by introducing new WORLD WIDE ACCEPTED (American) Policies.
Those who say that now we are economically stronger?? Can they justify it, while more than 60% of our people are still struggling for their basic requirements for life. And their basic requirements are bread, ghee, sugar etc. They dont have any concern with how much money is deposited in the Govt's "National Assets". So what kind of Economical strength is this, which is of no use for the majority of our people???