View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 20, 2013
E M P O W E R

Gotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by enggbuddy View Post
AOA!! all respected members and guests.My query is this how to score excellent marks in app mathematics paper and what should be the strategy adopted to cover it in 2 months.Is maths a good option if you are a student of electrical engg.student ..I see that most people say not to opt it.Seniors and CSP's should guide me in this regard.My optional subject combination is app maths,physics,journalism and sociology..Waiting for an early response

For an engineer, I must say applied math would be an excellent option. It is because engineers study it more than is required for CE. That means syllabus here is almost completed, what you need is just practice. However, people lose efforts and interest in it just to confirm the cliché that human hate to repeat things again and again: the boring stuff that you unwillingly have to solve those lengthy problems, derivations etc. To sum up, put applied math if it still interests you. Good luck.
enggbuddy (Saturday, July 20, 2013)