View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 21, 2013

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

correction, if any one have any confusion or objection pertaining to these sentences, one can post his/her objections....

1. The prime minister was accompanied by the members of his cabinet.
( reason accompanied by (for living things) and accompanied with (for things)

2..His lecture was accompanied with subtle analysis of concept..

3.he is annoyed with his younger brother. reason annoyed with (for a person) annoyed at (for something)

4. there are two nurses to attend on this patient. reason(attend on for service) and attend to (duties, lessons, works.)

5..the district magistrate has authority over the committee. reason authority on for (subject) and authority over (for legal or moral)

6.. many parents are blind to the fault of their children. reason ( blind to for mentally and blind of for physically)

7.. he communicated his opinion to me... reason (communicate with to make correspondence ) and communicate to ( to convey)

8...life is compared to a battle. reason compare to( for dissimilar things and compare with for similar things..

9..i shall confer with him about important topics. reason(confer on (to give) confer with (a person)

10.. i cannot entrust my property to my uncle ... reason (entrust to (in case of things and entrust with for a person )
adeel abdullah (Sunday, July 21, 2013), isha saeed (Sunday, July 21, 2013), Jolie Dame (Sunday, July 21, 2013), Syeda Bukhari (Monday, July 22, 2013)