View Single Post
Old Monday, July 22, 2013

jaris ojeran is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasir Khan Durrani View Post
I had a word with the staff of CM office a couple of days back. No age relaxation is being considered for CE 2013. This is what I heard from the office staff. very Very disheartening for me as i had been waiting to appear in these exams. No justice....

They will deliberately not answer any queries about age relaxation, and then then take out a circular in the last days so so protests can be recorded due to short time.

I even asked the clerk if i could write to the CM to grant me special permission to appear, on special case basis and I was told that this may be possible. But the way the office guy said it, made me think that he will ask for heavy bribe just for giving me age relaxation letter from CM... so much for being a Sindhi, from now on we should never blame Punjabis or Pashtuns for supressing us. We are ourselves to be blamed. It is a worng ideology to blame everything on other provoinces when our very own province is in utter shambles... What a sham, and what a shame...
we sindhis dont blame punjabis. any nation (sindhi, punjabi, pathan etc) cant be blamed as whole. only some people are corrupt.

and you should be calm man, just wait there will be anouncement soon. Inshallah. just dont behave ridiculously.