View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jahanzaibkalyani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnanengr View Post
I've got 76 in GAT on jan 2013. BS Chem engr. What are my chances of securing this scholarship and I know nothing about these, like stipend duration and any bond etc. Jahanzeb could you spare a few minutes and guide me please? And is it necessary to get enrolled in any MS program to avail this scholarship?
You score is good. Your selection depend on this year's merit. It is not compulsory to have admission as it is not mentioned in the advertisement. HEC will give you time to get enrolled.
For MS leading to PhD your stipend duration will be 5 years and during MS you will get 10,000/month while during PhD you will get 13,000/month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnanengr View Post
Not quite. As far as I know admissions for MS are now closed in NUST and PIEAS. What are my other options? And is it a full sponsorship with stipend (if yes, how much) and can we seek admission in universities abroad? Thanks for your time bro.

Sent from my novo9-Spark using Tapatalk HD
dear Adnanengr,
Please search the meaning of Indigenous than you will not ask questions like getting admission in universities abroad.
for foreign scholarship HEC has already announced two scholarships. one is 90% overseas scholarship, Other is faculty development for UEST
faculty development for UEST which is actually for engineers was announced in April 2013 and many people having score 65+ got final selection for Korea and Turkey.

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Jahanzaibkalyani For This Useful Post:
adnanengr (Tuesday, July 23, 2013)