View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lazygenius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppigroup View Post
I am a final year student of Mechatronics Engineering here in Islamabad and I need expert opinion regarding this very tough choice that I have to make, and I think almost everybody, who opts for CSS, makes one like it that :
''Should I go for CSS or do my master's in Engineering ?" . I really have no idea and I am very confused and feel being torn between these two choices as I have interest and passion for both and both careers have there own pro's and con's. Kindly help
Regards
I am a student of Mechanical Engineering from UET Lahore, this tug-of-war was also going in my mind. All my life i have been hearing these praising comments on css. well, its really difficult still to decide. but as i have been learning through all these years of my formal education. i believe that being a professional engineer (though i haven't yet completed my degree) the scope is high on both sides and both of them really have some discrete pros and cons of their own. but i have finally decided to go side by side with both, cause there is in fact no irrelevancy in any sort of knowledge that you attain, so someday you will be cashing your hardwork, i mean that extra hardwork you do by sort of floating in two boats, but still we can have a strong grip on applied mathematics and of-course an engineers beloved PHYSICS. so use it in your css exam.
And more over i want some suggestions on what is the scope of EUROPEAN HISTORY as a subject? REPLIES ARE NEEDED.