View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 25, 2013

AaKhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkhan View Post
The thread is unatteneded... Anyhow, I contacted multiple people who were on this post.. some of them didn't reply and a few said that they haven't yet get any info and 1 person with a letter of rejection...But I have some info regarding it as I contacted IPC and CW Commission multiple times

1. According to IPC, only 9 candidates are awarded scholarship

2. According to Commonwealth COmmission, they have dispatched letters to all the nominated candidates by the end of April, whether selected or rejected and that they have also sent the list to IPC. Which means that if someone has not received any letter then "His name is not being sent to Commonwealth Commission". The proof is a candidate from Peshawar, who was nominated and has got a letter of regret being not offered the scholarship.

3. I asked the IPC personal about the reply of Commonwealth Commision, Initially IPC People used to say that they don't receive any info/list from commonwealth commission and the candidates are contacted directly. But at 4th time when I contacted them on call a person who appeared to be a lower staff person and didn't have much info told me that they have got a list of 9 people which is on their officers table for his signature....

4. The point is that if Commonwealth has sent letters to all the nominated candidates then why didn't we receive it while I was the topper of the NTS test from my province... why are the IPC guys hesitent to tell us about the result....

If someone has a some more infor or has visited IPC then kindly update us on this thread....

regards,
So, you haven't received anything from either IPC or CW commission!! Now this is plain ridiculous! You should pay a visit to IPC on this matter or else you'll never get to know what actually happened out there.