View Single Post
Old Friday, July 26, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sadafnoorelahi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelml View Post
4. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.

An extraordinary task requires time to complete; it is impossible to accomplish it in a blink of an eye. Success is not achieved in a day. It is achieved by consistency with time. A dream to build a town cannot come to reality in a moment. However, a person can never succeed in gaining his goal if he does not make peace with time.

Logically, an author cannot complete his bestseller in a day. It takes him ample time to get to completion. Furthermore, great conquerors took ages in conquering desired place of world. By patience and persistence, they took hold of what they wanted. As Napoleon Hill quotes: “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” Achieving miraculous goal is not like beating birds in a bucket. It is a difficult job which can only be performed with dedication and composure, not with hastiness.
History abounds with several examples. Pakistan, now a sovereign state, came into being as a result of untiring struggle of many great leaders in almost a century. Their true valor and steadfastness bore fruit in the shape of an independent state. Similarly, our Holy Prophet and his companions worked day and night in spreading the folds of Islam. Islam is not spread in half the world in a moment.

To conclude, tremendous patience with time is required to complete a task. A Herculean task cannot be carried out in a day. The more one makes haste, the more it blurs the situation. Rousseau says: “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Hence, great works need excessive time in bearing fruitful result.
I am a student my self and an aspirant of css 2014 but by my standard it's preety awesome.however,(Islam is not spread in half the world in a moment) does't seems to convey the point.i guess some grammatical mistake. in addition, i felt there are too many proverbs. could any senior please tell if it's ok to use so many proverbs ? as i have heard from teachers to focus on using simple language. and a request please every one who posts an expansion try checking the expansion before yours. it will be mutually benfecial for all.
The Following User Says Thank You to sadafnoorelahi For This Useful Post:
Angelml (Friday, July 26, 2013)