View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 28, 2013

jaris ojeran is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by misbah62 View Post
dear members only face book is not a problem , i think computer is a problem. searching css forum and waiting for reply of our queries is a big issue atleast for me . but i have to use computer because many study material in it. I consult dictionary online so i have to on it with my study ,i have my study plan in it and when i get some problem i search solution of this in forum , searching all threads is time consuming activity ,So what should we do.Face book is not the problem alone.
there is search option in Cssforum. you can type youe querry and get quick response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani g View Post
@ Jolie mam,
FB is as bad as any other addiction. By setting priorities can not overcome its usage at least in my case. I used it even my exams days I used to study notes in my Laptop I had papers in the morning at late night I would keep busy with FB after every 15 to 20 to see whats happening. I think the last option left is to permanently delete it so that the inner desire the dies completely. A bitter pill to be swallowed for cure.
follow my link. you will have real peace of mind. you just have to keep FB close for atleast 30 days

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, July 28, 2013 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts