View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 09, 2007
33rd CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP-2004Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

A.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the rough

Assalam-o-alaikum!

@Waqas

Yes, u r right brother....Devolution didn't affect the posts of ACs etc in Islamabad. A DMG officer is still posted as an AC in Islamabad, initally.

Baaqi rahi baat "DCO and Nazim Conflict" ki to what i know is that Nazim does have an upper hand in this so called "conflict". Lekin, for the time being, as a CSS aspirant don't take a decision solely on the basis of the current position of a DCO/DPO. Initially, one is not posted as a DCO or DPO....one recruited in 2007 would reach that level some 15-20 years later....till that time who knows k current system bhi rahay ga ya nahin...may be it gets rolled back in the coming months/year or so.....

Rest, i have asked a colleague to comment on the current situation in DMG...i hope he shall post that by tomorrow.

ALLAH HAFIZ!
A.J.

Last edited by A.J.; Thursday, August 09, 2007 at 05:34 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:
Artemis (Wednesday, March 17, 2010), DEVOLUTION GEEK (Saturday, August 11, 2007), LuCkYdEvIl (Monday, October 08, 2007), parhakubacha (Saturday, August 11, 2007)