View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 28, 2013
43rd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 9

drmrazatanveer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathoor View Post
@Hasnain Yousuf, Aliya Zaman, Malang Jan and imbindas: I agree with your arguments to certain extent. I share only that information which I receive from an authentic source. I never meant to disguise anyone either you or anyone else on this forum. The sole purpose of sharing such information is to alarm you people of the exams date so that if someone is interested, he/she may gear up his/her preparation. There is no need to get so much sentimental on this by saying "please stop misleading the aspirants, we really don't care what is your source of information !". Lolz. After all you are the future commissioned officers and such statements dont suit you people. (No offense ).

Yes, there are rumours most of the time around. I had mentioned in my previous posts that the PMS will be held in the mid of september. These were the days when most of the people were saying that PMS exam is in the end of April or beginning of May. At that time I had also added that though they have decided to hold the exam in September, one thing is for sure that its not going to be held before September and one may assume any date after september. There was a reason behind my this statement and that is that decisions change rapidly in Pakistan and there is a lot of uncertainty. The KP PSC might change their decision any time.
Just confirm from your so called Deputy Director or whatever, whether a meeting was held regarding holding the exam in September just a week ago Or not? And even in that meeting it was decided to hold it on 17th of September. They are working in finalizing the date sheet.

Anyways I am sorry if someone is mislead by the information I produce here. If you dont agree, simply ignore it

P.S. I wish the exam be held in December, but I am afraid that is not the decision if KP PSC as yet. All the best guys
It's about time KP PSC confirm this date of the exam. It's creating a fix amongst the aspirants.

Many people have to appear in some other exams as well (including me).
I have to apply for FCPS but I don't know if its gonna clash with PMS date.