View Single Post
Old Monday, July 29, 2013

comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default zohaib babar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArifAwan View Post
There is a great fear prevalent in the minds of aspirants about the recently introduced "Screening Test". I believe it is totally uncalled for as you people are aspiring to get allocated by securing a position among top 200 contenders all over Pakistan while in screening test thousands will qualify and the real battle is that of written exam. So, aim high.

Said that, I will urge upon all of you to study the compulsory subjects with due care in addition to mathematics and the logical reasoning type of questions. While most of you would have already taken NTS tests for admissions into various colleges and universities, rest assured that the questions in screening tests will be no difficult than that of NAT test. The thing is that FPSC keeps in mind the capacity of students while compiling question papers and they are mindful of the education system of Pakistan. For instance, Quota system is in vogue to facilitate the candidates from provinces where the educational standards are not at par with the urban areas of Pakistan. Therefore, instead of worrying too much, concentrate on the preparation part. Moreover, leave the optional subjects selection to post September scenario as for now, the screening test is the only goal. Preparation for screening test will definitely help in your compulsory papers during the written exams in February 2014.
Salam

Sir i have to qualify CSS at any cost.Because Its only my aim.Please kindly prey for me to qualify...

Regards

Zohaib Khan Babar