View Single Post
Old Monday, July 29, 2013

Fatahbrohi is on a distinguished road

I had written following letter to the Chairman, SPSC on dated 16/09/2009 and kept Sindh Govt. Stakeholders in copy.

To
The Chairman
Sindh Public Service Commission
Hyderabad

Subject: REQUEST FOR CONSIDERATION OF MY CASE FOR COMBINE COMPETATIVE EXAMINATION 2003-04

Respected Sir,

With due respects it is glad to know that the Anti-Corruption Establishment found suspected involvement of huge amount of illegal gratifications, favoritism, nepotism, missing and tampering of record, enhancement and decrease of marks obtained resulting in a manipulated list of successful candidates for the Combined Competitive Examinations - 2003 held by the SPSC for the posts of Deputy District Officer, Section Officer, Assistant Director Labor, Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies, Labor Officer and Ward Rationing Officer in the Government of Sindh in 2003, the exams of which were held between 31.12.2003 and 12.01.2004, and the results announced on April 10, 2004. As per these results 531 candidates were declared successful in the written examinations, while after viva voce, 77 individuals were recommended to the Government for appointment in any Department for which the Combined Competitive Examinations were held.

Sir, I Abdul Fatah Brohi S/o Abdul Majeed Brohi having Roll No. 16 was also declared successful in the written examination and I was called for an interview on dated 10-05-2004 where as I was appreciated in the interview but I was not selected for any post which made me disappointed.

Sir, in view of above it can be safely deduced that meritorious candidates were illegitimately superseded, through foul means and undeserving candidates were selected.

It is therefore requested that my case may be re-examined and though a fresh review my marks may be re-awarded to me through a transparent process. Further, in pursuance of this review I may be appointed in the service with immediate effect.

Sincerely

Abdul Fatah Brohi
Combine Competitive Examination 2003
Centre: Karachi

Copy for information:
1. Dr. Ishrat Ul Ebad Khan, Governor Sindh
2. Syed Qaim Ali Shah, Chief Minister
3. Secretary to Chief Minister Sindh
4. Chief Secretary Sindh
5. Additional Chief Secretary (SGA&CD)
6. Principal Secretary to Governor Sindh
7. Secretary (Services, SGA&CD Department)
8. Chairman, Enquiries & Anti Corruption
9. Secretary, Sindh Public Service Commission
10. Controller of Examinations, Sindh Public Service Commission