View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 11, 2007

Noman. is on a distinguished road
Default Address Book of CSPs

Salamz respected moderators !

(1)
I have the idea about creating a separate "Address Book" in Members List for the forum members who are CSP officers so that it may become easy for css aspirants to interact with them.
Also, if possible, in that Address Book they should be further categorised by their service occupation group(e.g. DMG, PSP, FSP etc.). I hope you'll consider my suggestion.
+If feasible then their written + ViVa marks should also be mentioned and a brief introduction of their academic background.

(2)
Secondly, my second request is that before banning any member the Moderator should warn him/her and also let him/her know that why he/she is being banned.
e.g. in my case sm Moderator hv blocked my previous id without giving me any notice/warning etc. only because i posted a mail which contained all capital letters and I didn't knew that this has been prohibited now. As in past(a year n half back) it was allowed.

In brief, before blocking/banning any member at the forum kindly at least give him/her one warning and then do whatever you feel appropriate.

Thanking you!
regards,
yours truly,
Noman !