View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 01, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani g View Post
Tassawar bro, how to prepare Arabic questions in the paper? I can't even understand that what does the question ask about. Do these Arabic questions i.e Essay, short questions and poetry also repeated? Will it be sufficient to cram them from Hafiz Arshad's notes?

Yes my dear the short questions also get repeated often. And if one prepares those past paper short questions from Hafiz Sahb 's notes or from anywhere , one gets able to solve and tackle this the short questions in paper.
How one gets able to solve them by preparing short questions given in past papers.
First of all Sometime they are repeated in the same words
Secondly , often only their wording is changed slightly. Like short question about Adab e mehjar has often been in paper but all the times there has been slight change in the wording. But the demand of the answer has always remained almost the same.
Thirdly sometime question remains the same but is asked about different personality. Like once it is asked about Imr ul Qaias and the next year would be asked about Hassan Bin Saabit or about Zohair or about any other. Now for these we have to follow the same sentence pattern which we prepared from past paper's question. Suppose we prepare about Hassan Bin Sabit. Now if it is asked about Zohair in paper what we have to do is to follow the same answer we prepared but just have to put the name of the asked person his place of birth his tribe name ,his book name and his speciality.
Fourthly, while preparing them we developed a slight sense about few words and phrases of the Arabic language Which we make use of in paper.
Therefore , in this way , preparing short questions from past papers proves fairly helpful.

As well as translation is concerned that definitely comes from the syllabus and always there are 90% chances that translations paras would come from two poets Imrul Qais and Zohair. Though in syllabus Labeed and Hassan are also there.

Essay either comes about some some personality like Iqbal or Quaid e Azam or it comes about importance of Arabic Language. Therefore if these two are prepared , with slight self help one gets successful in writing an essay there. We do not have to write much but only a single page remains sufficient.

I hope I have explained all the three in easy words.
khankhajjak (Thursday, August 08, 2013), mani g (Thursday, August 01, 2013), noaman saleem (Thursday, August 01, 2013), waheed99 (Tuesday, August 06, 2013)