View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 01, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Your above words have boiled my blood, dude.

Why are you underestimating & undermining those people who strive day & night to make just both ends meet?

Is it their fault that they are Uneducated or is it bloody State's responsibility to educate all?

If they dont have any political sense, Why have been they entitled to vote & decide the fortune of this Country?

Above all: Your so called more than 60 p/c 'Educated' Politicians in Parliament are fake degree holders & more goose than those virtuous laborers.
ary brother, stay calm...stay cool....
Ap hamesha chezo ko ghalat perspective me ly jaty hain, mein ny ye kb kaha k wo burray log hain? Me ny ye kaha k wo unimportant chezo ko discuss krte hain.....Wo to hum sub sy b achay log hain brother.....

الکاسب حبیب اللہ

Brother, me ny un logo ko na to burra kaha na un k kam ko burra kaha.....itna sa point tha k wo unimportant chezo ko discuss kr rhe hoty hain jin ko wi impact he nai kr skte.....Ap thora assimilate krna sekhen,
that would be good for you.....yuhi apna blood jalaty rhen gy to kici ka kuch ni bigry ga...Don't respond until you comprehend something.
aur mein ny kab kaha k politicians educated hain? bataen zara, dikhaen meri post aisi jis me kaha ho me ny aisa? Isi lye me kehta ap baat kuch aur hoti hy usy samjh kuch aur lete hain...

Still brother i apologize if you got hurt, that was not my purpose and that is not deliberately done.....You yourself misperceived and misunderstood what i meant....