View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 01, 2013

vina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tariq Aziz Khan View Post
Dear Members:
1)I have a wuestion k ISSB hoga k nai for non-gd Accounts branch?
2)if not then after selection job tenure kitna hoga ?
3) Job Permenant hogi agar issb nai hoga?
VINA and BLACK TIGER plz guide me if you have any information about above given query...........................

Dear All:
1)Agar initial interview my simple Hobies or Individual Introduction k bary my pochty hain to phr interview my select or reject kis base par kia jata hy because these are general questions????????????
Senior please guide ( VINA, ZASHEER AHMED and BLACK TIGER)

2) Zasheer as you have already go througy initial interview and Psychological tes so can you tell us k In dono interviews my kia questions hoty hain?
Non GD walon ke ISSB nahin hoti hay abhi.Once you are selected to us k baad training hoti hay.Han jab ap ka tenure khatam hojaye ga and if u further want 2 continue your job to ISSB dena ho g.JOb ka tenure mujhay exactly yad nahin.Basitcme can guide you all much better in it.
Initial interview ko just formality na samjha jaye although us m kuch khas nahin pocha jata but the remarks of interviewer matters a lot in the selection process at this stage.Interviewer 5 min main he andaza laga leta hay k either the candidate is capable enough to go further or not.
Rahe bat psychological test ke to after this initial interview and medical merit list aye g and succeeded candidates will go for psychological test(asal imtehaan hehehe)Is ke practice jitni ziada karen gay will be better for you all.Sab say pehlay to they will give you a form jis m aap ka complete biodata, your family background, your social life, your childhood,ideal person,Aim of life,people who inspires you,your likes,dislikes each and everything likhni ho g us main.Don't remember exactly but is sab ko he likhnay main around 1 hour or more lag jaye ga(they give you specific time for it) aur likh likh k hath m dard alag hehe.So do maximum practice because is k baad he test start hojaye ga(I think actual test say pehlay itna detailed biodata isi liay lia jata hay so that ap ki strength dekhi jasakay but its just my perception zaruri nahin k aisa ho bhi)
Psychological test consist of 3 portions(may be ab koi changing aa gae hon is mai)
1)WAT (word association test)
2) Sentence completion
3)Story writting
WAT main 90 words diay jaen gay and you have to make sentences of them.Each word appears for around 6-7 sec.
Sentence completion k liay bhi 26-30 half sentence diay jaen gay and you have to complete it in 6 min(eng and urdu dono mai)
For story writing 4 pictures de jaen g and you have to write story on it.Around 3 min tak woh pic show ke jaye g to think on it and make a story in your mind and then you have to write it.
For all the above mentioned test, the only thing is to think positive.Try to write such things which shows positivity or give good message or moral.
For detailed information you can go to the thread of NON GD 110.You can get more useful techniques for the test preparation.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vina For This Useful Post:
Ahtisham Gill (Friday, August 02, 2013), ashahid (Sunday, August 18, 2013), rexhy (Tuesday, August 06, 2013), SehrishKanwal (Friday, August 02, 2013), Tariq Aziz Khan (Saturday, August 03, 2013)