View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 01, 2013

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaris ojeran View Post
in my town there are atleast 15 mosques. i live in the range of their loudspeakers. First Mullah wake up at 20 AM and start saying
"Muslimano , Allah k Pyaroo, utho Roza rakho"
He says this atleast 7 to 8 times and then stops. after 10 to 15 mins he wakes Muslims again in same tone. this keeps on untill Azan.

suppose there are fifteen persons saying this same message again and again for atleast two hours. will you feel comfortable? it is constantly irritating.

what should i do to stop these Mullahs from creating havoc to the ears of my town people? they are not doing any service to Muslims, if i am right.
What you can do is to call the police to resolve the matter.Or a better way is to find out if other people in your area are also having the same trouble that you are having and if so is the case then you can form a group and send a collective request to the mosque administration to restrict the call to wake you up to just one time or stop it altogether whatever you desire.