View Single Post
Old Friday, August 02, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robina Ashraf View Post
Asalamu alikum Sir
Thank you so much for all your posts.
I am in search of Guidelines and after reading your posts I am 75% satisfied.
May I ask some Questions please?
A person having 2nd Div Throughout his academic Carrier can be eligible for css exam?
Well first of all I am pleased that my post proved helpful for you. Secondly let me clear you that those second division do not play their negative role. Therefore , don't be worried from that end. If you perform better in CSS written and interview, nothing would create distance between you and the success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robina Ashraf View Post
Asalamu alikum sir
May I ask some questions please?
My brother is doing M.A english after completing B.com .now He wants to start preparation for CSS .can you please suggest him subjects .?

Best Regards
Well I myself have my Masters in English literature. But there is no set rule or trend that a person with Masters I. English will go for few particular subjects. The combination for CSS needs to be selected keeping in view one's interests , aptitude academic background and certeinly the scoring trend. Now it is your brother who has to shortlist few subjects subjects in accordance with his aptitude , interest and academic background. Only then someone may help him in finalizing the combination.
Robina Ashraf (Friday, August 02, 2013)