View Single Post
Old Friday, August 02, 2013

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about
Default to age affected even after 3 years of age relaxation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft View Post
Dear Raz,
help us in this regard, please motivate friends to participate in the protest being set/held on 05th August 2013 in front of CM House...for 15 years age relaxation.
Thanks.
my dear friends soft and mahar, dear im feeling sorry for all those who still can not appear in exam, despite 3 years of age relaxation, but brother it is all because of our lethargy and over confidence, i tried my level best to avail 15 years of age relaxation, i met about 4 to 5 hundred aspirants who were age affected and needed 5 years relaxation, they were usually making our mock, when we hold some protests and asked them to participate they were either not receiving our calls, or were saying us that age relaxation will surely be given, due to their laziness we could not develop a reasonable pressure group, we also asked them about donation of up to Rs 1000 for a good reputed barrister, even they didnot support us, rather were behaving like as we were bagging,
after giving 3 years of age relaxation by authorities i and many of my group friends have become eligible to appear in c.c.e 2013, but brother im still not satisfied, because many of our friends are out of contest, and i know how our friends worked day and night for pcs and waited for 5 years.
soft (Friday, August 02, 2013)