View Single Post
Old Friday, August 02, 2013

soft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahar View Post
i agree with you,we have to take joint effort to take up this issue to all concerned Authorities for extension of further one year of the notification of 15 years the age relaxation so that all deserved candidates of sindh can appear in the CCE exams. it is also we have opportunity to take this issue to President Asif Ali zardari & Madam Faryal talpur by mailing and letter or personally meet to them so that he put pressure on CM sindh and SPSC to extend one year further the previous notification of 15 years age relaxation.
Dear,
many friends are ready to participate in the protest for extension of age relaxation.......
Today a PRO at CM House said with strong assertion that 2 meetings were held for 15 years age relaxation for CCE 2013 due to pressure from public. Now it is right time for us to step ahead to get fruitful result. Therefore, it is requested to all the aspirants to make their presence possible at 10 am, on Monday the 5th August 2013...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
my dear friends soft and mahar, dear im feeling sorry for all those who still can not appear in exam, despite 3 years of age relaxation, but brother it is all because of our lethargy and over confidence, i tried my level best to avail 15 years of age relaxation, i met about 4 to 5 hundred aspirants who were age affected and needed 5 years relaxation, they were usually making our mock, when we hold some protests and asked them to participate they were either not receiving our calls, or were saying us that age relaxation will surely be given, due to their laziness we could not develop a reasonable pressure group, we also asked them about donation of up to Rs 1000 for a good reputed barrister, even they didnot support us, rather were behaving like as we were bagging,
after giving 3 years of age relaxation by authorities i and many of my group friends have become eligible to appear in c.c.e 2013, but brother im still not satisfied, because many of our friends are out of contest, and i know how our friends worked day and night for pcs and waited for 5 years.
How to contact you for advice..??????????