View Single Post
Old Friday, August 02, 2013

komel ch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedtahir View Post
No, Dear! I put a question and they replied me within 48 hours.

If I apply in a university right now and take admission there, will they payback my whole fee from begining if I qualify their scholarship or they will pay only remaining fee?
You will receive stipend of one year which is 12000 P.M for MS and 18000 for Phd.
Laptop Fund 600000
Books Allowance 5000
University Allowance 100,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by khurramm View Post
I wanted to know that if i apply for this scholarship now, then how much time will it take till i start getting the dues for my study from hec? If anyone has any idea about that then please do tell me.
Thanks..
It takes a year to start the funding process. You will start getting scholarship fund in next july but HEC will pay you from the back date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batoolj View Post
I was wondering If I could apply with my GAT General for Business Education (Category A) score of 67 (I'm from balochistan) for an MBA degree even if my final degree is BS(CS). My Category C GAT score expired this month and I don't think I would be able to appear in 18th august test due to certain reasons. So What do you think, would i be allowed to apply with my current GAT score?
This year schlorships are available for Phd only.

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, August 03, 2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to komel ch For This Useful Post:
khurramm (Saturday, August 03, 2013), syedtahir (Sunday, August 04, 2013)