View Single Post
Old Friday, August 02, 2013

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
PPP was the party that released the judges and made Iftikhar Muhammad Ch CJ of apex court, why would he do against them? Why is he a threat against democracy? could you apprise me of the weapons he is keeping against the Democracy?

Why would he favor the PML (N)? I don't think PPP has made any less sacrifices then PML (N) for the Independence of Judiciary, he has no excuse to be biased for one.....

I guess Mr Imran Khan is the biggest hindrance in the path of Democracy, he commited contempt of court, he is not letting the democracy flourish, what does he want? He is acting like a baby who is asking for PM slot and he wants to detrack everything for his personal cause.....Don't blame the Honorable Chief Justice.
yes that is what i wanted to listen, it is open secrete that ppp had given sacrifices more than any other party. but cj always targeted ppp leadership, and govt . tell me just one case he opened against the sharef brathran , when ppp govt used to rise oil prices he cj had taken decision against them why he is calm now. what about arslan aftikhar case tell me ? why he did not pay heed on mehran bank scandal? the curse of problem is that why he interrupting in the matter of parliament..constitution and judiciary are fire and water. so institutions must have their boundaries. otherwise our nation is moving towards fire and sword ..

here one thing i want to make clear that i am not pro- asif zaradi or imaran khan but Pakistani which is my identity ...

stay blessed